Be a Supporter!

kospas1

F E A R F E A R

Rated 3 / 5 stars July 6, 2004

Overrated

Damn I mean that really is a great movie, the music was good and it was really intruging to watch the whole thing. Great animation also, and the stle felt pretty unique. Sadly thats it. I really wanted something more out of the flash, like a real message. This flash is visually almost perfect, but in my opinion the backroung and script was a bit poor.

SystemProject Final Piece SystemProject Final Piece

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars June 1, 2004

Good graphics.

I'm pretty dissapointed this was just a preview/ trailer. Honestly, I'm sick of them. It was nicely made, however it was pretty much cliché too. Forbidden love, an epic battle. I also fund it abit strange how you seemed to mix the themes of medieval and present time.

The best thing with this movie are the graphics and the overall layout of the movie. The graphics were exellent, somehow it reminded me of Ben Spurgins work. The way it was made really made me wanna await the real thing.

ess-jay-arr responds:

Yeah, I know what you mean, I hate seeing trailers on here too, but it's liek I said, I wouldn't have submitted it, but I needed the feedback for college. As for it being clichéd... you're so right. ='( That's why I said I wasn't proud of it... I had such big ideas for a meaningful story that really made a statement, then I crapped out a typical action movie trailer. =P

As for mixing medieval and present time, that was purposeful. The story is actually set in a fantasy world, but I didn't want to use elaborate fantasy costume... I won't write out my whole project. =P

I dunno who Ben Spurgin is, but I'm gonna look him up after this. Anyway, thanks for reviewing. =)

Sonic Xtreme Trailer Sonic Xtreme Trailer

Rated 3 / 5 stars May 30, 2004

yep

That is great graphics indeed, but I get the idea that your splendid graphics and having Sonic was the only reason for this having such a good score. I like original stuff more then ppl that steal concepts and characters too.This is not original at all, I really got the feeling that this was trying to copy Sonic X Chaotic Battle.

This trailer was a bit boring really, the characters really were just running and you didn't get a real idea what the real thing would be about. The NG mag Alphas is for pointless trailers like this one.

Doom-Fox responds:

I can't edit my alpha for this. I don't know why.

Summer Flirt (a dress-up) Summer Flirt (a dress-up)

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars May 27, 2004

Good damn dressup!

This isreally good stuff. Lots, lots of stuff to change and really nice looking clothes. I really like this being made by a girl rather then some sort of internet pervert as it ussually is.

Surf's Up Surf's Up

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars May 25, 2004

Great game.

This must be the funniest game ever. I just can't stop playing this. Good graphics, awsome gameplay. This game has everything.

Swedish Saveloy Swedish Saveloy

Rated 4 / 5 stars May 24, 2004

Funny

This game was.. truly amazing. I loved the graphics and the gameplay is solid. Could use some more sounds like in Monkey island "I can't use the straw for that" etc. I'm from sweden so that this game wa about a swede was extra fun.

A Clockwork Orange Dreary Mix A Clockwork Orange Dreary Mix

Rated 2 / 5 stars April 18, 2004

Could be better

The idea for this is ok,I like a clockwork and there a re many memorable quotes from it. But as Livecorpse also said, it didn't flow well. It didn't flow at all really and was overall annoying to listen too.

BaronVonBadGuy responds:

I myself as said before, don't really much care for this song, it is my least liked out of all my songs!

I have made much better then this!

Thanks for your review!

Mike

Cold Cold night Cold Cold night

Rated 3 / 5 stars March 7, 2004

Hmm

Well it didn't suck. The song was kinda ok it did seems to have a melody, but I realy didn't like the singing, it just sounded bad. Oh well I do think you guys should have a new microphone, sine the audioquality was poor.

Evil-Dog - Death Evil-Dog - Death

Rated 5 / 5 stars February 23, 2004

EVIL DOG ROCKS!

GOD EVIL DOG YOUR AUDIO IS GREAT MAN! KEEP STUFF LIKE THIS COMMING! LOVED THE CHURCHBELLS!

btw Im drunk :/