AIM
kospas1

A Clockwork Orange Dreary Mix A Clockwork Orange Dreary Mix

Could be better

The idea for this is ok,I like a clockwork and there a re many memorable quotes from it. But as Livecorpse also said, it didn't flow well. It didn't flow at all really and was overall annoying to listen too.

BaronVonBadGuy responds:

I myself as said before, don't really much care for this song, it is my least liked out of all my songs!

I have made much better then this!

Thanks for your review!

Mike

Cold Cold night Cold Cold night

Hmm

Well it didn't suck. The song was kinda ok it did seems to have a melody, but I realy didn't like the singing, it just sounded bad. Oh well I do think you guys should have a new microphone, sine the audioquality was poor.

Evil-Dog - Death Evil-Dog - Death

EVIL DOG ROCKS!

GOD EVIL DOG YOUR AUDIO IS GREAT MAN! KEEP STUFF LIKE THIS COMMING! LOVED THE CHURCHBELLS!

btw Im drunk :/

The Lost Memory The Lost Memory

OMG

this is so fucking beutiful I can't find words

Wow!

Jazz up Your Act Jazz up Your Act

Sweet

This song was great. I don't like jazz but this song was pretty smooth.

... ...

Grunge?!

Well, It's a pretty good song, pretty good melody. I really like the kind of voilin in the backround. It's just not grunge...

Piano Lifespan Piano Lifespan

Sweet

It's pretty good. The melody is ok, and I love the drumbeat. Solid.

Its Not Over Its Not Over

Different

don't know what to say about this. It didnt remind me of your other music. Nice guitarplaying.

China Moonlight China Moonlight

wow

that was great. I loved the kind of dusty core of It. It reminded me of the game "Mafia". It's a pity it's only 40 seconds and, once again doesn't have a good ending. And by that I mean It doesn't have a fadeout...

Still Great.

Sad Final Piano Intro Sad Final Piano Intro

Sweet

This is my fovorite song on NG! I love it. You can use it in everything and It still brings emotions and stuff! I wish there where more of this stuff in the audioportal.