View Profile kospas

All 194 Game Reviews

36 w/ Responses

Impressive

That really quit4e a game. Great game, I like the gamepl. I also like the mix of simgirl and an adventuregame. Solid stuff man. Missed some more backround music tho.

Great

Wow. That a great game. I really liked the style, and music really makes you fell like your a hero. Graphics could be improved though I think, but I still though it was great!

Well

It's an ok tutorial, but I wish it could be longer. Also, the way you showed how to make shadings isn't that good. It's much easier and lookes better i you toggle the "paint inside", when you use he brush.

A good tutorial

It's really a good tutorial, and very easy to use.

Nice

It's a good idea for a game, kinda unique too, and I really had a fun time playing it. Gets a bit repeteve though. Music would be nice.

Quite fun.

I liked this. It's only a remake of snake, but still it was a very unique remake. Graphics are good and I really like the overall style. Music was allright too, but the ticking when you move gets pretty annoying.

Pretty fun

It was a pretty fun game. Pretty original to.

It's pretty cool

I liked it. The graphics of the gun was cool, and the game is overall solid. I couldn't manage to kill the guys in the truck though, they seemed to invulnerable. Maybe you should try having having real persons instead of sticks too.

Meh

It's not the first Ralph Sundboard on Ng. Ralph is pretty fun and retarded, but I really don't think that a soundboard should have a good score nomatter how great it may be. Not to mention this was poorly done, the graphics were inadequate and the sounds were of poor quality.

Nothing special...

Well it's just a normal Lander with a good engine and good graphics with an overall proffecional layout. I fail to see why this should be an inch better then all the other thousands of Lander games. Well, offcourse there was the picking up of the people, but in my opinion there has gotta be something more unique to a sort of remake of this kind if it should be worth playing. Also, you mentioned that the ship was very fragile. Too fragile in my opinion.

35, Male