View Profile kospas

All 600 Movie Reviews

133 w/ Responses

Great!

This is even better then the last episode. Good plot, I really like the concept. Graphics look good, I like his room, nice job with the light and the shadings. It was cool and unspected to see you use the Austin Powers soundtrack too.

Nice

I agree with zack. This is much better then the first one. I liked the intro and its music. The graphics are really improved. Maybe not much of a story, just some gangsters that shoot a dog for no reason. Nonetheless I like this movie. The series are great.

Not bad

This movie is ok. Concept is nice, but I thought the graphics could be improved. Good music.

Hehe

Detta var en ok film. Bra grafik, både den photoshopade och den gjord i flash. Conceptet var lite udda, men det är endå en bra film.

Better then I thought

I'm not a big fan of LF, but this was a good tribute. The graphics were very authentic and the cartoon was overall great.

Neat

This movie was pretty enjoyable. Drawings were good, and I like the concept, even if not very original. Nice when he met the clockcrew. Good music too, but the end was horrible.

Fun

Your flash are very nice. Graphics and layout is good. Nice concept. The voiceacting was good and very authentic to how they actually sound.

MakefunNotwar718 responds:

Thanks, glad you appreciated what I did. Good review! ;)

VERY GOOD

This is a solid movie, best one I've seen today. Great artwork, I could see inspirations of Kol also in the choice of audio. Very nice how yu had made "3D effects" simply in flash. I like the "dusty" and "old" core it had, it really got a nice nostalgic feeling to it. Very nice concept overall. Awsome.

Inte dåligt

This movie isn't bad, in fact its prety good for a poninja fan movie. Original that they were at a theater. Artwork and animation was cool, but I wish you would have used a higher framerate so that the animation went abit more fluid.

Murzy responds:

im fixing that right now, the sounds is kinda wierd when i pushed the fps up.. be patient and it will be fixed in short..

Hmm

This was wierd, I never would have expected to see something like this on NG. the layout was fine, bu I didn't like how it had an educational shell wrapped around it.

35, Male